Wednesday, February 20, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS, PEOPLE OF KOSOVA


Begin forwarded message:

From: Josep <jsort64@gmail.com>
Date: 19 febrer 2008 00:32:50 GMT+01:00
Subject: [josepsort] 2/19/2008 12:30:00 AM

CONGRATULATIONS, PEOPLE OF KOSOVA

CONGRATULATIONS, PEOPLE OF KOSOVA.
KOSOVA NOW, TOMORROW CATALONIA
TODAY, THE GLORY IS YOURS
TOMORROW IT WILL BE OURS!

GLORY TO KOSOVA PATRIOTS
GLORY TO THE FALLEN
WE MISS YOU
WE HONOUR YOU,
EVEN IF WE DON'T KNOW (MOST OF) YOU
A PATRIOT IS EVERYWHERE A PATRIOT

YOUR FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS
YOU DESERVE IT
BE PROUD OF THAT
PAST GENERATIONS ARE LOOKING TO YOU
FUTURE ONES WILL BENEFIT

WE, CATALANS,
WILL JOIN YOU
AS THE MOMENT WILL ARRIVE
SOON BETTER THAN LATER

TODAY, THE GLORY IS YOURS
CONGRATULATIONS, PEOPLE OF KOSOVA


JOSEP SORT, CATALONIA

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Blog Archive